Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?

I am going on a trip to Europe with my family in July and I'm always really shy and embarrassed about telling them that I have to go the bathroom. The fact that it usually involves waking them up doesn't help either. I've never peed on a plane before(easy to avoid to on shorter trips) and would like to keep it that way if at all possible.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?do all your drinking the day before. / dont drink for 8 hours before you leave. / Go a couple of times just before you board the plane.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
That is one long flight to try and not go to the bathroom. Try and sit on the aisle seat so you won't have to bother them. It is not a big deal to go to the bathroom on a plane. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?use the bathroom when you are at home.bring something with you to keep you active like a computer.but if you have to use the bathroom really bad use it.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
get an isle seat, and go to the toilet at home a lot

dont drink that much, only a sip when u feel thirsty

i to go, but i once just HAD to go, and i did

it wasnt tht bad :)How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?well its a long trip so you cant really avoid it, set on the aisle and go when its not usy and when there is no turmoilHow can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Don't tell them where your going. Just go to the bathroom! Where else do they think your going on a plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment