Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?

It's a bottel of nail varnish remover, can i take it on the plane?

Thanks :)Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?No, the reason being that it is extremely flammable.Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?
No, on a recent trip to the states, we had our hold luggage opened and lighters removed.



I've attached a list of prohibited articles published by BA, these prohibitions include items in the luggage hold, not just hand luggage.



http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bag鈥?/a>Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?No,nail polish remover is a dangerous good or hazardous material. There are notices posted at every ticket counter and gate area warning not to take dangerous goods on airplanes in checked or carry on baggage.Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?
no liquids, gels or aerosols are allowed in your carry on luggage unless they are under a certain volume (I think it's three fluid ounces) and in a clear, quart sized, plastic zip lock bag..Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?You cant take bottles of anything on a plane but you can in your suitcase - you cant take it into the cabn with you
Use common sense and take remover pads instead and you will have no problem.Can I take nail Polish remover on a plane?
Yes, just so long as its not in hand luggage, will be okay
Nope not allowed...Its flammableCan I take nail Polish remover on a plane?
the answer is no they dont allow anything that could be a harmfull substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment