Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?

I'm tired of all the TSA security hassles, and I wonder

if I would charter an private plane would TSA still be involved?

(would my luggage be searched then too?Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?Nope, you'd be able to drive your car right up to the airplane, get in while line rats and flight crew load your bags.



Even with just a King Air, you're also looking at about $1100/hour with a fuel surcharge, on top of any catering you want, and the mark up on that, plus the airport and FBO charges, with a 2 hour minimum. If you're not coming back the next day, you're also paying for the airplane to deadhead home and then back out to you so you can pay to fly back home.



So, if you don't want anything to eat or drink in flight, you're talking about paying $4400 for a round trip flight you could get for $200 from Southwest.Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?
If you can afford it it is the best way to fly. In most cases you do not have any security at all.Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?If you charter an aircraft you do not have to go through the standard TSA screening. You can get information about a private jet charter here https://www.jets.com/Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?
You wanna spend $1,500+ a flight hour to charter a Citation jet just to avoid a little wait at security?Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?You would get to walk right on... the fact is though that the cost is really not worth it to the average traveler...Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?
If you were to charter a plane you and your luggage would be exempt from going throught tsa screening. As long as you don't board your aircraft in a public area such as a airport terminal you will not have to worry about security. That is one of the benefits of chartering a plane. Have fun!Tired of the TSA hassle could I chapter a plane instead?
Sitting in the cabin of an airliner is NOT flying. Private is the ONLY way to fly.
Those that can afford it charter.

No comments:

Post a Comment