Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?

I am going on a trip to Europe with my family in July and I'm always really shy and embarrassed about telling them that I have to go the bathroom. The fact that it usually involves waking them up doesn't help either. I've never peed on a plane before(easy to avoid to on shorter trips) and would like to keep it that way if at all possible.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?don't drink much .. but that is a long flight and if you have to go than you have to goHow can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Just tell them that you need to stretch your legs... its a good idea anyway because longer flights/drives (long periods of inactivity) increase your risk for blood clots (deep vein thrombosis). The recommendation is to get up once an hour anyway, so you can conveniently dissapear to a bathroom in another part of the airplane cabin.



Also, your body really needs to stay hydrated to handle the stress of flying long distances. The air tends to be quite dry, so people tend to be at a risk of dehydration. Generally, you'll feel better at the end of a long flight if you've walked the aisles and occasionally gone pee.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?LOL Last week you didn't want to tell your mom and sister you had to pee in the car. Wear a diaper.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
It depends were you are in the U.S ( assuming you live here) But To avoid going to the restroom frequently ( Because Europe is very long trip so you will eventually have to go) Just avoid drinking a lot of liquids about half an hour before the flight and make sure to use the air port restroom before you board the flight.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?How old are you ? Don't drink any liquids for about 2 hrs. before the flight; Pee before you board the plane, and dont drink any liquids while flying !How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Don't drink anything. And what's embarassing about you natural body functions.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Just make sure you get an aisle seat, then when you need to go you can just get up and not say anything. Or, if you can't manage that, just get up and say "excuse me" when you're trying to get past them. Also, unless the plane ride is very long, you may be able to simply use the restroom in the airport before and after the flight.



But, don't go out of your way to avoid drinking beforehand, you can get dehydrated that way.
You use the airplane bathroom.

Dude you aint gonna make it! From NY to London takes 5-6 hours alone. Imagine if you're flying into Rome from Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment