Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should you do after you get off the plane when traveling abroad?

At the end of the year I'm going to London and this will be my first time traveling abroad. The thing I don't get is when I get off the plane.



Where do I go to show my passport and do they make you go to customs after you get your luggage? What do they do at customs? Can you please explain this to me?



Thank you.What should you do after you get off the plane when traveling abroad?Assuming you're leaving from the USA....

At USA, you go through your normal routine. When you land in London, you then go through customs. Here is when you present your passport, they match your picture to your face, and maybe take a picture of you. They will also stamp your passport. Nothing serious. Then you go through baggage.



You only go through customs once, which is at the country you arrive in (most of the time)What should you do after you get off the plane when traveling abroad?First thing to do is empty your bladder.



If you fly into the uk you pass trough border control, get your passport scanned, pick up your bag from the luggage belt, stroll trough nothing to declare and find transport into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment