Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I raise money to get a plane ticket to Finland?

The man I love lives in Finland and we never get to see each other and I miss him most terribly at night. I need to raise money for a plane ticket, which is very expensive. I already have a job, what should I do?!How can I raise money to get a plane ticket to Finland?For fast money legally, right now one of the hottest things going is to become a domainer. Buy a domain name for $7 at godaddy and park it at somewhere like Parked.com then go to a site like http://ArbitrageAdviser.com and learn how to make money online fast and easy.



I love it and think you will too since you can raise money for that plane ticket.How can I raise money to get a plane ticket to Finland?Get him to come to you.How can I raise money to get a plane ticket to Finland?Have him send you the money !!!How can I raise money to get a plane ticket to Finland?
strip. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment