Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?

I recently flew to Europe and had a connection in Amsterdam. The first plane was late and I had to literally run to the next gate to make my connection. I did make it, but was sure that they did not have enough time to transfer my luggage. To my great surprise, my luggage arrived at the final destination together with me! How did they do it, is there a highly efficient luggage transfer system in airports? Is it possible that my checked-in luggage traveled by a different route?Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?Yes your checked in baggage travels with you on the same plane. When they load the luggage if someone is transferring to another flight ,they put the luggage closer to the unloading door so they know which baggege to remove.Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?
yes and no. 50% of the time it does, and 50% of the time it doesn'tDoes checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?Your luggage will be on the same plane as you, unless you actually miss the plane. If you made it, your luggage should have made it as well. It doesn't ALWAYS work that way, as people who have lost their baggage will tell you. But that's the way it's supposed to work.Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?
Luggage travels with passenger, this is a Golden Rule. So, if there's a bomb, the bomber dies too.Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?yes
It just depends on the flight.. usually for domestic flights ( within the country) luggage is loaded onto the same aircraft, but on international flights many times the luggage is loaded onto another... hope this helps!Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?
Your luggage ALWAYS travels in the same aircraft as you. This is ALWAYS and there are NO EXCEPTIONS unless your luggage is lost in the system and ends up going to Nairobi when you are on a flight to Singapore.
It was on tarmac being pulled by a little truck at faster speed %26amp; no people in way than you were. It is amazing though. I like to sit in plane %26amp; watch for my luggage to be loaded. Same plane unless you lugguage is lost.Does checked-in luggage normally travel on the same plane as the passanger?
Luggage travels in the cargo hold of the same plane as the passengers. Duh.
yes the luggage travel with the passenger.and there is a highly advanced system by which the containers filled with luggage is been shifted to the other planes by cranes and that is how even before you change your connecting flight your luggage does.
Your luggage usually flys with you.
oh trust me they have plenty of time and personnel to transfer your luggage
I asked once if they could please send one bag to Bahamas and one to Hawaii. They told me "No that's against the rules". I said "Why not? You did last week"
You can't count on it . Last week my son arrived less than 3 hours for a flight ; so he was put on another one . While I waited at the destination , I didn't know it at the time-but his luggage was grouped near a wall in baggage with dozens of other bags, awaiting his arrival .. It turns out that his luggage made the earlier flight . I thought it was the luggage we were worried about . This made no sense .
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment