Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?

I live expat and I have a long flight back home in the summer to visit family I always do the book,iPod,puzzle,magazines all of that but the flight still feels like forever. This year I want some ideas on how to sleep threw the plane ride!

Please write back soon!!How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?Take a benadryl or sleep aid, buy some before the trip, also try not to get so much sleep before you fly and the cold air and snuggling in the blanket should help you sleep, lol. Just relax. Listen to some of the jazz music they have in the headsets and turn off all the lights around you and close the window.How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?
11. Opt to sit near the back of the aircraft for long haul routes, ... Take steps to protect yourself from the dry air on board the plane. ... can help keep the inside of your nose moist and make breathing more comfortable. ... put the seatbelt snug across your lap, and you can sleep for hours with no discomfort. ..How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?Red wine works great for me when I was passenger (hope you like it) -

I would drink 4 glasses (12.5 cl each) -

That is a little more than one half of a bottle of wine.

A pillow, a blanket - good night...!How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?
I usually take benadryl or a tylenol pm ( has tylenol and benadryl). One tylenol pm will usually get you 4 hours sleep.How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?Sleeping pills?How to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?
reading a book makes me drowsyHow to make yourself sleepy on a 11 hour plane ride?
alcohol works for me
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment