Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?

I am going on a trip to Europe with my family in July and I'm always really shy and embarrassed about telling them that I have to go the bathroom. The fact that it usually involves waking them up doesn't help either. I've never peed on a plane before(easy to avoid to on shorter trips) and would like to keep it that way if at all possible.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?If you are old enough to use a computer, you are old enough to piss on a plane without telling your parents. Just do it.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
You shouldn't try to hold it in, but if you must, don't drink anything two hours before taking off. Pee right before you board the plane and immediately after getting off. After you land, drink some water so you're not so dehydrated.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?Why do you need to tell them you have to go to the bathroom? Just stand up and if they ask you where you're going tell them the toilet.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Dont drink anything and pee before take-off



Or just sit in the aisle seat



Everyone pees, its okHow can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?Go right before you get on the plane and drink the least amount of liquids possible

No comments:

Post a Comment