Thursday, February 23, 2012

How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?

I want to bring whipped cream with me and I know that I won't have the time to buy it in the place I am going to. I have to travel by plane so is there a way I can bring it without being viewed as a threat to national security.How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?You cannot carry it on because it's over 3oz but you can put it in your checked baggage. I however, would not recommend it. I can't judge from experience on the matter but I bet you ten bucks the pressure would cause it to explode all over the inside of the suitcase.How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?
You can take it on the plane, just not in carry on. Pack it in your checked luggage right before you check in.How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?i would guess you can put it in checked luggage. it's essentially the same as an aerosol can of shaving cream and they let you check that. no way you could get it inside the cabin on a commercial flight.How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?
yes, you can pack it in your luggage but not your carry on. My mother brought many aerosol items when we went to visit her sister in Colorado but that was before 9/11 but if you put it in your luggage it will be fine.How is it possible to bring a can of whipped cream with you when traveling by plane?you wont be allow to take it though securty as it over 3 oz

but you *might* be able to buy one in the airport after secuirty

No comments:

Post a Comment