Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?

I am going on a trip to Europe with my family in July and I'm always really shy and embarrassed about telling them that I have to go the bathroom. The fact that it usually involves waking them up doesn't help either. I've never peed on a plane before(easy to avoid to on shorter trips) and would like to keep it that way if at all possible.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?Have your bladder surgically removed.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Pee right before you get on the plain, silly.



Even if you don't feel like you have to, 9 times out of 10 you have a good amount of urine that will naturally come out if you go to the bathroom and try. This way, your bladder will be completely empty when you get on the plane.



The I would suggest not drinking very much while you're on the plane.



good luck!How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?try going before you get on the planeHow can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
Don't drink any liquids for a good while before you leave and especially

not just before you get on the plane.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?dont drink a drip of anythingHow can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
In addition to the answers others have already given (i.e. drink less water before and during the flight, go to the bathroom before the flight - which I always follow),



try to get an isle seat or one closest to the isle. Then you have only a few people to disturb or can hop over very carefully if possible.How can I avoid needing to pee on a plane trip?
just get up and go to the restroom,you don't need permission for that.

the plane has a restroom no one can see what your doing. if you don't want to have to crawl over people to get out, take an aisle seat and no

one will be bothered when you get up. and if their asleep they won't know you did anyway. your being silly, everyone pees,its a normal bodily

function. you don't need permission to do it unless your 2 or 3 and someone needs to go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment