Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I entertain myself on a 12hour plane flight with no TV?

I will be going on an 12hour plane flight without any TV's :(

I dont know what to do to entertain myself as I cant read books as i cant concentrate because of the loud noise. I cant listen o my iPod as that is too quite. PLEASE HELP!How do I entertain myself on a 12hour plane flight with no TV?LOL. This sounds familiar.

I usually bring my mp3 (or your Ipod), fully charged, my laptop fully charged with dozens of movies in the hard disk, headphone, some candies and I'm ready to go through the boring 12 hour flight (with some naps throw in).How do I entertain myself on a 12hour plane flight with no TV?If you have an itouch I would buy or rent sone movies or tv shows an watch those. Or ou could take nyquil before te flight and sleep or buy a tablet computer (they have some $150) and play on that if the plane has wifi those are some things I would doHow do I entertain myself on a 12hour plane flight with no TV?Sleep! Or you could write or draw. Homework if you have any. (I don't know if you are still in school) I hope this helps!How do I entertain myself on a 12hour plane flight with no TV?
uh.. lol I really can't think of much...

Talk to people?

Enjoy the scenary?

...

Masturbate on a airplane?

No comments:

Post a Comment