Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I rent a plane to display a message in the sky?

Where can I hire a plane online to show a message in the sky (you know how people do it in the films 'will you marry me' and all that lot). I want to order a plane to display a message in the Midlands, UK but have no idea how to do this. So any reccomendations?



If you find me a good site I might even write 'I love you' above your house



Lets spread the love. Find me a siteHow can I rent a plane to display a message in the sky?Contact your local airport. I'm sure they would have information on there website, or someone you could email. Or an airport test centre - you know where they practise on them small planes.

Good luck.

PS. I live in East London - so fly my way! lol



just found this if it helps:

http://www.skyhighadvertising.com/How can I rent a plane to display a message in the sky?That's a tall order but you would be better off by just going to your local air strip and asking around, I am sure that someone there would be willing to help you, good luck.....How can I rent a plane to display a message in the sky?You will need to rent more than the plane; you'll need to engage the pilot, also. Go to your local airport and inquire.How can I rent a plane to display a message in the sky?
Ask at your local airport or look in the yellow pages under sky writting.

No comments:

Post a Comment