Thursday, February 23, 2012

What commercial has this really obnoxious guy on the plane talking loudly to the woman next to him?

He is telling her how much money he makes and says something like 'this guy'. I think Orbitz or Travelocity made the commercial but I can't find it anywhere.



The commercial has a woman booking her trip at home and a voiceover tells her that she doesnt want to end up on a flight sitting next to this guy and then they pan to the plane and this guy being obnoxious.What commercial has this really obnoxious guy on the plane talking loudly to the woman next to him?I have no idea, but I read 'commercial... really obnoxious guy... talking loudly' and my mind immediately shouted "BANG! And the dirt is gone BD"



Barry Scott FTW (:What commercial has this really obnoxious guy on the plane talking loudly to the woman next to him?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBDw5bZOSQc

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment