Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much is a plane ticket from Kentucky to Manchester, UK?

I live in Louisville, Kentucky, have never been on a plane, but I really want to go to the UK next summer. How much is a plane ticket? I want to know so I can know how much I need to save up.How much is a plane ticket from Kentucky to Manchester, UK?Depends on the airport.



From CVG (Northern Kentucky) the lowest currently published rates that do not have date restrictions ruling out next year are:



$334 on American

$380 on United



There rates are before taxes and fees and flight to the UK can often have fees in excess of $300 pr ticket.



These are also the lowest published rates, so they are subject to capacity control and often sell out 9 months in advance and never get re-opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment