Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you ever skipped a day of school?

Today, I pulled a Ferris Bueller. My parents went to work and I "drove" to school...NOT. I actually drove to the Movie Store... and picked up a few movies to watch. I then went to the grocery store and picked up a bag of Doritos and some Dr. Pepper. Then I went home, ordered a Papa Gino's Pizza and ate 7 slices!!!!



oh what a day, my parents still aren't home from work.



This was the best day ever!



What was your best "skip" day memory?Have you ever skipped a day of school?
Well both my parents had work and I told them I was "sick" and I sat in the living room all day watching billions of movies.Have you ever skipped a day of school?
sounds like an awesome day!



have i ever skipped a DAY?? more like almost an entire school year, haha. i won't tell you what i did because i might be judged.



but it doesn't matter anymore because i graduated and who cares, lol.Have you ever skipped a day of school?
Ahhhh! those good old memories....skipped school to be @ my boyfriends house a few times :DHave you ever skipped a day of school?
every week
Haven't really had a great skip day yet... A week ago I was sick one day and got better that night (after my parents went to bed). Then I woke up the next day at 7:23 (2 minutes before final bell at my school) and decided I was going to still be sick.



lol
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment