Monday, January 30, 2012

Did anyone else out there like the Suzuki Samurai?

I know about the roll thing but I thought it was really cute(including the paneled version) and I miss it.Did anyone else out there like the Suzuki Samurai?
it was a cute little rig. i think it would still be around if suzuki had addressed the roll-over thing more constructively, rather than just denying it over and over and over.
It truly was a decent little vehicle. And putting wider tires on it would've greatly reduced the chances of a roll over.Did anyone else out there like the Suzuki Samurai?
I love it too!!
I had one - great fun, but rather noisy on long journeys. Fuel economy wasn't fantastic for such a small car and engine, either.



I'd have another one, but not as my only transport, more like a weekend toy. They certainly go in the mud alright, though.Did anyone else out there like the Suzuki Samurai?
these vehicles have some potential in the off road world. they are very nimble (they are so narrow you can basically stick your arm out the passenger window while driving). not a bad all around vehicle. although stability was not it's greatest virtue, it handled well if properly controlled. the factory engines were kinda small though... 1.6 litre. i really thought the pickup versions were cool though.
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment