Monday, January 30, 2012

I've applied to a bunch of places for jobs...what are my chances of hearing back?

I've applied to two local grocery stores, Subway, Papa Gino's, Wendy's, CVS, Walgreens, and Staples. I'm 16 years old and I've never had a job before. How long does it usually take to hear back from them? I haven't heard yet, but it hasn't been that long. I know I applied to a lot, but I really need a job, since I haven't got anything else to do this summer and I can't do the community service hours I was hoping to do.I've applied to a bunch of places for jobs...what are my chances of hearing back?
Since it's the end of school, a lot of kids your age are seeking the same jobs you are, and it's likely that many of them got a head start on you, so there may not be that many jobs left. Follow up each application with a phone call, or visit, and keep trying - eventually a job will turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment