Monday, January 30, 2012

I have a ford f250 and i'm loading my suzuki samurai into the bed.?

I need to get the samurai to the other side of the mountains but have no way to haul it. so i have loaded it into the bed and have it tied down to the max. it fits amd everything, with the tailgate down but it's completely tied in and isn't going anywhere. is this illegal?I have a ford f250 and i'm loading my suzuki samurai into the bed.?
figures,had an old friend in the navy he was samolian and big. he looked like he could wave out both windows at the same time while driving.also i dont think he was quite 6 foot.I have a ford f250 and i'm loading my suzuki samurai into the bed.?
Not illegal if it is secure and inside the bed, I just cant believe that the bed was large enough to fit that vehicle. Just make sure what you used to strap the samari down is strong enough to withstand the weight of the samurai rocking in the back.I have a ford f250 and i'm loading my suzuki samurai into the bed.?
no its not illegal just as long as the the samurai is tied down and will not go no where on you. Don't want it slipping and sliding around on you when you going over those mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment