Monday, January 30, 2012

Pizza places?

Out of this list of pizza places, which ones I've you been to, I'm sure all of you have to the main ones, anyways which places do like and don't like?



The pizza places I have NOT been to.



Peter Piper Pizza

Mellow Mushroom

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Round Table Pizza

Papa Murphy's

Old Chicago

Jerry's Subs %26amp; Pizza

Sbarro

CiCi's Pizza

Pizza Pro

Noble Romans

Donatos Pizza

Bullwinkle's Restaurant

California Pizza Kitchen

Papa Gino's

Boston Pizza

Gino's Pizza and Spaghetti

Spaghetti Warehouse

Imo's Pizza

Piccadilly Circus Pizza

Mountain Mike's Pizza

Kelsey's Pizza

Pizza By The Pound

Incredible Pizza Company







Pizza places I have BEEN to.



Pizza Hut

Papa John's Pizza

Domino's Pizza

Gatti's Pizza or Mr. Gatti's - samething

Chuck E. Cheese's

Snappy Tomato Pizza

Little Caesars

Godfather's Pizza

Villa Pizza

Connie's Pizza

Showbiz Pizza Place

Pagliai's

Nick's Family Sports Pub



There are more I've been to, I'm sure, I just can't think of them.Pizza places?
If it's food, then I LIKE IT!Pizza places?
Good: Godfather's, Roundtable, Pizza Hut



Mediocre: Sbarro



I Like: Papa Murphy's, California Pizza KitchenPizza places?
Yes, I agree with you! I love the Pizza Hut, Villa Pizza and Little Caesar's I 鈾?the pizza, but I like most the Chinese Food jaja!!



greetings!! ; )



visit my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Pizza places?
we have Giovanni's and Fred's where I live (and a few of the others on your list)
a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment