Monday, January 30, 2012

What's your favorite meal? ?

so what's your favorite meal?? im not looking for, "pizza from Papa Gino's" something a little more detailed like whether it's indian, french, italian, etc. (and yeah i know pizza is italian but if that is your favorite food then explain how you make it what you put on it etc..) this is because my friends and I are making dinner tonight but we have to clue what to make we want to make something kind of foreign but still yummy =] thanks everyone!What's your favorite meal? ?
Mexican: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with Verde Sauce. Taco's etc...What's your favorite meal? ?
My favorite is a Mexican dish. I like Carne Asada, rice, mashed fried beans, and a Coca-Cola.



My favorite American dish is a nice grilled steak, mashed potatoes, and some greens.



Thank God I'm Mexican-American!



VIVA LA RAZA!
It's a toss between burgers and spaghetti. I could live off of just those two dishes.What's your favorite meal? ?
It depends what I'm in the mood for, my favorite is Thai: fresh spring rolls with tofu and peanut sauce. Then chicken curry with vegetables
Chicken and Cheese Quessadillias. With Mexican rice.

What's your favorite meal? ?
So... I was already thinking, "pasta"-"pizza"-"hamburgers" and all that stuff... xDXDDDD



Well, so kind of "exotic" food, right?

Uhhmmm...

Well, it麓s not that exotic but I usually eat it, the spaniard omelette, it麓s delicious.



Then from other countries, I like Japanese and Mexican food, also the italian one.

Oh, and I like also very much some dishes from Sweden and Finland, two from Sweden, the swedish meat balls and the pyttipanna (meat, ham, fried potatoes, onion, pepper and a fried egg). Then from Finland I like the poronk盲rystys (smashed potatoes, an steak and blueberries).
TACO SALAD!!!!!
I LOVE BREAD!!! All types of bread. Check out this recipe for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread: http://buzz.prevention.com/community/tawnee/straight-from-the-pumpkin-patch-an-autumn-picnic-dish
shrimp scampi or clams in white sauce over angel hair pasta. Add some crushed red pepper- yum!
Bugogi it is a korean beef dish.

Title: Bugogi - Korean Beef Dish

Yield: 4 Servings



Ingredients



1 lb beef tenderloin, sliced very

- thin

2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed

2 tb granulated sugar

1 tb sesame oil

1 black pepper good sprinkling

1 roasted sesame seeds (also a

- good s; prinkling)

1 green onion, finely chopped

2 tb soy sauce

3 tb water



Instructions



In a glass or plastic bowl, mix everything together. Cover and

refrigerate for 1-2 days. (You can cook immediately, but of course,

it won't taste as good.

:-) )



In a skillet, heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high to

high heat. Cook the beef slices, turning until meat reaches desired

degree of doneness (about 1-2 minutes).



Serve with rice and green vegetables.




coq au vin

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipe鈥?/a>



if like something easy to make

chip butty

http://noshninjas.com/recipes/93
my favorite food is sancocho, is a beef stew with a lot of different types of meat, and is latino- more especifically a dominican republic dish.
Vietnamese: Soup, stir fried dishes, fried fish, fried tofu, spring rolls, Vietnamese salad, etc.
Cuban style Black beans and rice with baked Barbeque chicken...in fact thanks for asking...I'm going to cook that for dinner tonight =)
i prefer italin food or chinease but my favorite italin meal is shrimp alfredo or shrimp scampi garlic bread and sesar salad
your sisters vagina
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment