Friday, January 27, 2012

What should I order for dinner, hungry but don't know what im in the mood for!?

like papa ginos or someeetingg? what do you think. give me ideass lolWhat should I order for dinner, hungry but don't know what im in the mood for!?
filet mignon with onion rings and freshly tossed ceasar salad with crutons...and a gallon of fine niagara red wine,then peach crumble with vanilla hogendoz for desert...just come on over!What should I order for dinner, hungry but don't know what im in the mood for!?
I have never heard of Papa Gino’s Pizzeria. But after checking out their menus, I would rather try their sandwiches than a pizza.

http://www.papaginos.com/standard_menu.h…

1). Lobster Roll

2). Steak %26amp; Cheese

3). Super Steak

4). Meatball Parmigiana

5). Double 2/3 lb. Papa’s Classic fresh angus burger.



On weekends, I would cook at home.



French toast and maple syrup with a couple of bratwurst, boil to cook the bratwurst in a kettle until the water evaporates out and brown bratwursts to have the grilled taste. Or a duck egg omelet with stir-fry first mongo bean sprouts, yellow onions, and button mushrooms for the fillings of the omelet using 100% coconut cooking oil. I cannot do the sauce.



Bo Lings near the Kansas City Plaza in the Board of Trade Building has the best Egg Fu Yung.
NEVER HEArd of something called papa ginoes(never ever heard of it) anyways if you like italian food which iam trying too figure out if this papas t5hing is why dont you run out buy stoufeers%26amp;lasagna?? i dont know how much time you have but if your craving italiannn wella!!What should I order for dinner, hungry but don't know what im in the mood for!?
Damn I should have stopped for an Italian beef n cheese combo on my way home, Oh well looks like pizza rolls again.
whilst your waiting grab some toast you willrealise that there is somuch stuff to shove on it..you'll fget about wasting money andnom nom nomWhat should I order for dinner, hungry but don't know what im in the mood for!?
its taco tuesday! problem solved!
Pizza and chicken!
chinese
chinese food. chow mein is good, add some prawn crackers too! yum
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment