Friday, January 27, 2012

Do i Give it Up?

long story actually,

Well My nicknames Jazz. And me and My Best friend Gaz(nickname)had a sleepover because we just became friends again. So we decided to go to Papa Ginos for dinner. We got in line, and she told me to text her friend Corey. At first it was a joke, never meaning any harm. But i guess i went overboard. I just wanted the kid to feel good about himself. But he's in love with Gaz. He asks her out all the time.(By the way, Gaz and Corey are in a grade lower than me)But Gaz said he's just plain annoying. So i started talking to him overing texting and he was really nice :] we spent the whole night texting him. And during that time i realized how much we had in common. Both love the beatles, same fav colors, and alot of other things. I started to really like him, and i got really jealous when he's say, can i talk to Gaz? I'd never felt this way before which is why i felt weird about it. But we kept texting him, and he asked if we wanted to play truth or dare.Do i Give it Up?
I think you do why don't you get closer???

No comments:

Post a Comment