Friday, January 27, 2012

I found a tamagotchi connetion toy And I don't know how to work it, it's three years old, read details?!?

My Lil sister found it at papa ginos under a toy machine thing and i don't know how to work it. it's drive me crazy trying to figure it out.I found a tamagotchi connetion toy And I don't know how to work it, it's three years old, read details?!?
Lol. It's really hard to explain in words. Just keep pressing on random stuff, and you'll get the hang on it.

Note: If the beeping sound is getting annoying, press the left and right button at the same time. Then press the left button to choose "Yes" or "No", and middle button to select.I found a tamagotchi connetion toy And I don't know how to work it, it's three years old, read details?!?
read on http://www.thoughts.com/Tamagotchi0221/b鈥?/a>I found a tamagotchi connetion toy And I don't know how to work it, it's three years old, read details?!?
u can look up online manuals or go on ebay and sell it to a tomigotchy maniac

No comments:

Post a Comment