Monday, January 30, 2012

What's your favorite pizza place?

I have to do a survey for school. The choices are bertuccis, santuccis papa ginos, dominoes, pizza hut, or other. Pick only one. Thanks a bunch!What's your favorite pizza place?
Pizza Hut...What's your favorite pizza place?
pizza hut
PAPA JOHNSWhat's your favorite pizza place?
Other, being that the pizza pizza comes from smaller operations. That being said, I'm not sure Domino's qualifies as pizza.
Other, meaning Round TableWhat's your favorite pizza place?
Panago,

I realize it may not be the best, but they have some great pizza's (Chicken Club and Tropical Hawaiian) and it is the one I sort of grew up on.
Dominos!!!! - Texas bbq please mmmmmm
other



which would be Little Bambino's



:) happy to help
The only ones I have heard of are Pizza hut and dominos so I will go with pizza hut even though they both suck
Pizza Hut.
little caesars pizza
Amici's east coast pizzeria
Pizza Hut!!!!!!
Lou Malnatis in Chicago home of the deep dish..
Dominoes, because not only is the pizza good, but they also give you the garlic sauce for free, unlike Papa Johns.
Out of your list, I've only been to Pizza Hut and Dominoes. I'll pick Pizza Hut since they have student Book it program.
Pizza Hut.
bertucci's unlike others its a real italian restaurant and not just some pizza delivery center
Pizza Hut
Art's Bar in Lansing,Michigan!
Dominoes...

But the best is Papa John's. :)
DOMINOES!!
Other- Mamas Pizza it's in my hometown and is to die for. Geez, now I'm craving pizza.

:)
Dominoes, I live like a 30sec run from it.
My favourite pizza place is Pizza Hut :)
pizza hut



=]]
dominoes

No comments:

Post a Comment