Monday, January 30, 2012

What place makes the best pizza?

I want Pizza for dinner tonight, but the place I usually get it at went out of business. (it was a little locally owned Italian restaurant)



There's a Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Gino's, Husson's, and Speedway (yeah, believe it or not they sell pizza) nearby, where should I go????What place makes the best pizza?
Gino'sWhat place makes the best pizza?
papa john's...don't forget the garlic butter..yummmm
I've never had any of these ( I live in Bk). Anyways, I guess the pizza hut stuffed crust looks pretty damn good.What place makes the best pizza?
In our area East of Chicago Pizza is our pick,but you may not have one there!
We like Home Run In, Gino's East, Giordano's, and Edwardo's. In Chicago we have the best pizza anywhere and we also have fantastic dinning ares. No brag, just fact.What place makes the best pizza?
Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment