Friday, January 27, 2012

What car should i get? I was in an accident the other night.?

The accident was my fault. What happened was me and my buddy Paul had just gotten out of work, and we went to Papa Gino's across the parking lot for a bite to eat. Then we had to go back to work to get our hours for this week. So in the parking lot there was this little intersection. There were no stop signs or anything so i didnt stop, and there was a jeep going the other way that i didnt see until the last minute, and i went right into the side of it. No one was hurt. Thats the most important thing. It was my moms old Corolla that she was giving me that i hit the Jeep with. So now the insurance will go up, and ill have to pay for the damages to the Jeep. This is why u should go slow in a parking lot. I'll be sure not to do this again. The Corolla's pretty much totalled. The fronts all smashed in. And it would cost more than the car is worth to get it fixed. So now i have $2000 saved up in the bank. What is a good car i can get for $2000 just so i can get around to school and work?What car should i get? I was in an accident the other night.?
Get a bumper carWhat car should i get? I was in an accident the other night.?
First, take driving lessons...then get a bicycle.

When you have at least $10K saved, get a real car.

By then, your insurance may have come down to a reasonable level.What car should i get? I was in an accident the other night.?
Honda CivicWhat car should i get? I was in an accident the other night.?
Buy another older toyota or honda coupe/sedan. Since your record now has this at-fault accident, stay away from cars with bad safety ratings (hatchbacks/sporty cars/suvs), as the premiums will be higher to insure! Try an older Civic, Corolla, or Tercel. Glad everyone is alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment