Friday, January 27, 2012

I quit the job i was working for for two weeks?

is it going to be harder for me to find another job after this, because i only work two weeks and i absolutely hated it and my supervisor was a jerk and i didn't get enough hours and when i did work it was usually really hectic. do i have to work for two more weeks, cause i just kind of walk out today. and will i have to put this down as a job on other applications cause that looks worse than not having any job experience. oh yeah i worked at papa ginosI quit the job i was working for for two weeks?
if you put a good reason why you quit, it wont look as bad.I quit the job i was working for for two weeks?
If you ever consider not to get another job where someone have their thumbs on you, that would be the best decision.I quit the job i was working for for two weeks?
Just don't add it to your CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment