Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I call back an employer?

I'm 17 years old and have filled out applications to Papa Gino's, Stop and Shop, and Gamestop.They are all hiring, but what I normally say when I callback is "I filled out an application about a week ago and was wondering if you were still hiring because I'm still interested." Is this the right way to approach it or should I say something else.How do I call back an employer?
I would say something "I was just checking on the status of my application. Has the position been filled?" That is if you're going to call in at all. Some places don't like people calling in because it seems like they are being rushed, others really appreciate the willingness and the fervor to work.How do I call back an employer?
Hi. I turned in an application about a week ago and wanted to check on the status. Can you tell me if you might be conducting interviews soon? I am very interested in working for Xxxx.



Would be good as well.How do I call back an employer?
That sounds good. I would throw in "I'm anxious to start"
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment