Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's your favorite pizza place?

I have to do a survey for school. The choices are bertuccis, santuccis papa ginos, dominoes, pizza hut, or other. Pick only one. Thanks a bunch!What's your favorite pizza place?
I only like home made. I never eat pizza out.What's your favorite pizza place?
never heard of any of these except Dominos and Pizza Hut and wouldn't ever buy a pizza at either one:) ..... My husband loved Round Table when we lived in California, but, in Dallas, I like Brooklyn's.....What's your favorite pizza place?
Out of those, I'd pick Domino's. But for other it has to be Fazzeratti's. They make an excellent chicken garlic veg pizza. Too bad they're so expensive!What's your favorite pizza place?
PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!!!

:D



oh my gosh

i am so freaking hungry right now its like not even funny

lol

mmmm pizza
Pizza Hut!!! their stuffed crust pizzas are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment