Friday, January 27, 2012

Who do i inform or what steps do/should i take if i am sure that someone pissed in the sauce they used to make?

my pizza at a papa ginos?



I went to a papa ginos yesterday on the 4th with my girlfriend her kid and my kid. I know the managment there dosent like me for some stupid reason and im always thinking they like to mess with my food when i rarely decide to eat there but figured they wouldent because i was with children (you dont like me not these inocent kids you dont even know) so i was talking about it, apparently some of the customers overheard me so when they served those people there food they asked the manager who brought there food over if they had actually done something to my food to which i overheard the manager actually say they peed in the sauce. On top of that the pizza did actually taste like piss but i had already had a slice or two and didnt notice till after my second slice i did notice it taste funny but didnt know what it was untill it was to late. i immediatly took the pizza from the kids and threw the rest away. I didnt say anything (i know i should have raised hell) but the more i think about it the violated i feel. I want to report this incedent but i dont know where or to who. I want the managment and crew fired and put in jail. this is a serious and criminal offence that was bestowed on me and these kids. these people are sick and they need to pay. Can anyone help me with this?Who do i inform or what steps do/should i take if i am sure that someone pissed in the sauce they used to make?
You have kids, yeesh...



Piss in their gas tank mang.
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment