Monday, January 30, 2012

Best pizza?

who do u think has the best pizza??



1.pizza hut

2.papa johns

3.ginos

4.husson's





plz i need 2 help choose where im goin 2 eat. and im hungryBest pizza?
PAPA JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! by far. i love their pizza how bout u?Best pizza?
pizza hut has a good supreme, papa johns is the best for pineapple and cheese, ginos and husson i am not for sure. I havent ate there before. But Pizza Hut has a great speacial going on right now, internet orders, any size crust or toppings for only 9.99 and the new hershey sticks are the best!!!
I say now Papa Johns. But, we had a Ginos way back in the day in my hometown and I remember it was awesome! Bad location for a restaurant, so it wasn't there very long, so I didn't have it too much of it.Best pizza?
I like Pizza Hut's pan pizza the most. Otherwise their pizzas are a bit too much like imitation Italian non-chains. Papa John's has really great pizza despite the fact that it always looks gross in their ads. Never heard of Ginos or Hussons.
Pizza Hut yummy, I never been to Papa Johns , but I do want to try the whole grain ones, and have you had the grilled pizza at Pizza Hut? Delicious! Wish they served Coke and not Pepsi though.Best pizza?
definitely pizza hut (:
In my opinion, Papa John's makes the best pizza.
I would have to say papa johns

pizza hut cut there pizza with the cinnamon cutter
omg i went to pizza hut the other day and had a supreme pizza with friends it was amazing=]
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
pizza hut
papa johns
Papa John's

I never heard of #3 and #4...
papa johns! sooo good.
none!!!! hahah NYPD AND RAYSSS ;)))))

please answer my last question :))))
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment