Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I get a job in Salem, MA?

I'm moving there at the end of the month and am wondering if anyone from Salem knows of a few businesses that may be hiring, I am 20 have experience in most customer service jobs, ie. I worked as a cashier and most basic positions. I worked for Ann hope, papa ginos, fastsigns, and a few other odd jobs landscaping, and scott goggles. Any help other than look online at like monster and other job sites would be helpful, thank you.Where can I get a job in Salem, MA?
For hourly jobs, one resource is http://www.snagajob.com . Be advised though that living in the area on $10/hr will be dauntingly challenging at best.Where can I get a job in Salem, MA?
your best bet is to travel to boston to find work. i used to live in everett and the economy in salem is really challenged. you can take the T to the subway and it'll only cost you 59 for a linkpass.



In order to make it in Boston - you really need education. That's how the real money is made.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment