Monday, January 30, 2012

How long will it take to get my money direct deposited?

I just started working at a pizza place called papa gino's last week and last week on Wednesday or so I opened a direct deposit account at citizen's bank and it has been a week and a half now...today is payday friday and i made an online account to check my balance and i dont have the money yet. It is 9:05AM right now..do I wait throughout the day? or should it be here by now? or is it going to take even more days for it to be direct deposited?How long will it take to get my money direct deposited?
Direct deposit should be in your account the same day you would get a real paper check at work.How long will it take to get my money direct deposited?
It will arrive in your account overnight so somewhere between midnight at 6 am it will hit your bank account. So it will not be there today. Check again morning.



Often times your first paycheck is a real check. Plus you may not get paid this week. Some employers pay a week or 2 weeks in arrrears. First paycheck is always a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment