Monday, January 30, 2012

I want a suzuki samurai...can anyone tell me the specs on them???

I am 14 and looking in on a car for me when i turn 16. I want a suzuki samurai. can anyone tell me the details about it and pros and consI want a suzuki samurai...can anyone tell me the specs on them???
Too many specs to respond here. For all specs purchase a Haynes or Chilton "Sammy" specific manual from any major auto parts store. Pros and cons. Low power for Highway driving. High risk for rolling the vehicle. Parts are becoming harder to locate. Poor fit and finish and expect leaks during wet weather.White knuckle driving when in high crosswind situations. Some of the pros are...they are relatively easy to work on. They are fun to drive if you aren't in hurry. Quite a lot of aftermarket performance upgrades are available from aftermarket suppliers. Reasonable fuel mileage. Unique style.I want a suzuki samurai...can anyone tell me the specs on them???
There is one stat that you need to know.



They are dealth-traps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment